Fagsquads Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starter Moderator from Professor YuDz

Go down

Choose Three Starter Moderators!

Starter Moderator from Professor YuDz I_vote_lcap50%Starter Moderator from Professor YuDz I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Starter Moderator from Professor YuDz I_vote_lcap0%Starter Moderator from Professor YuDz I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Starter Moderator from Professor YuDz I_vote_lcap0%Starter Moderator from Professor YuDz I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Starter Moderator from Professor YuDz I_vote_lcap50%Starter Moderator from Professor YuDz I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Starter Moderator from Professor YuDz Empty Starter Moderator from Professor YuDz

Post by quaderisx Tue May 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Hello Gays welcome to the world of PockeyManz.

I'm the PockeYmanz professor. I studied Pockeymanz as a job.

Imma choose 3 of you Gays to be the Mod!

Now, take the cock out of your mouth and volunteer or i'll randomly choose.

EDIT: if u guys can't vote tell me. or if u wan to volunteer, PM me
quaderisx
quaderisx
Gaylord of Fagsquad
Gaylord of Fagsquad

http://faggotryunited.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum